This Beta Version 1 release of Inspec Direct offers a refreshed, streamlined interface, enabling users to search Inspec more quickly and efficiently using Quick search and Advanced search functionality.
An invaluable resource for researchers, engineers and information professionals, Inspec Direct allows you to pinpoint relevant literature quickly from nearly 19 million records, covering over 4,500 global journals and spanning more than 50 years.
The new version of Inspec Direct combines the relevance and accuracy of the Inspec database with the simplicity of a search engine interface, making your research journey as efficient as possible so that you can:
- keep pace with developments in the fast-moving world of science, engineering and technology;
- pinpoint the latest global research in your field;
- access quality data quickly;
- avoid research duplication and “reinventing the wheel”;
- track your competitor movements to stay one step ahead;
- accelerate your R&D activities by saving time and money.
Start your search with Inspec Direct here or by following the “Inspec Direct” link in the top menu. If you don’t have a subscription to Inspec, you can request a demonstration or contact your regional representative for more information.